Back on Track in 08!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year to everyone @ Church! As many of you know, I have been away on a much needed vacation. To say that I had a wonderful time would be the understatement of this early year... but to say that it was life changing, might be accurate. Stay tuned for some exciting news and look for some new tracks going *live* in the next few days!

While I was away, we were still capturing the good times and getting them ready to share! A big thank you to Mr. Delgado and all my peeps at church for keeping my spirit alive, moving & grooving and most of all, inspired to come back and hit it hard!

I look forward to seeing each of you this coming Sunday night @ the Hideaway.

What's your dream?


www.flickr.com







Noodleheadpig's Key West photoset



0 comments: